Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013

We decided to keep things easy this Halloween, so we brought back the pirate costume for Alex and dressed Spencer in a Mummy onesie. Then we crashed Katherine and Harper’s new neighborhood for Trick-or-Treating. This is really the first year Alex understood what was going on. Well, he understood that we were going house to house and getting candy, but he was pretty concerned about being out in the dark. We probably stopped by 15 houses, then went back to Kat’s house for chili. The only problem with traveling to Trick-or-Treat? I’m pretty sure he thinks he’ll get more treats the next time we visit Kat and Harper!

IMG_8711
I dug out Alex’s first costume, the dinosaur, but it was a bit big for Spencer!
IMG_8722
I settled on this “I love my mummy” onesie for Spencer’s costume.
IMG_8725
Alex was not willing to take Halloween pictures this year.
IMG_8730
Argh! Happy Halloween! Alex was very concerned about being out in the dark.
IMG_8735
Our 2nd house hooked Alex up with a glow-stick bracelet.
IMG_8739
Alex carried his pumpkin the whole way, and wouldn’t let anyone get near his candy!
IMG_8743
Alex ate a Reese’s Cup on the way to this house … bad idea! Thankfully the kind lady on the inside wiped off his hands and face.
IMG_8751
Alex inspecting his loot with Harper and Spencer stretching out after being released from my carrier.

This is my 2nd blogging anniversary! Take a look at my first post (Halloween 2011) and my 1st anniversary post (Halloween 2012).

No comments:

Post a Comment