Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Defy Gravity

Alex, Spencer, and I went on quite an adventure today! After Alex’s well-visit, we jumped at Defy Gravity, a trampoline park, with our friends Liam R, Liam J, and Mason. I had been hesitant to try it out since I didn’t know how Spencer would handle it, but after hearing that Mason had been and loved it (he’s Spencer’s age), I decided to try it out. We had such a blast! We had the park to ourselves, so the boys were able to just go crazy. If you are wondering what a trampoline park is … it’s basically a large warehouse-type space filled with floor level trampolines, pits filled with foam blocks, and padding everywhere. Since they let parents jump free with their kids on weekday mornings, it’s a decent price for a ton of fun. I think both boys fell asleep the minute their heads hit their pillows tonight!

Sorry for the blurry photos! I’m using an old phone and my action shot camera/video camera bit the dust. Hopefully Santa will bring me a new phone!

IMG_1682
Getting excited about our jump time!
IMG_1684
Alex and Liam were having some sort of face-off.
IMG_1687
The first room we tried out was the Dodgeball/Basketball room.
IMG_1695
Spencer jumped right in the foam pit and crawled all over the place.
IMG_1706
He crossed to the far side and back like this. I kept expecting him to start climbing the wall!
IMG_1701
The baby brothers found a couch for a quick rest.

IMG_1705

Alex and Liam building towers and crashing them down.
IMG_1711
Alex had so much fun and asked to go back tomorrow.

If you can’t see the video, you’ll need this link: http://youtu.be/3D83aMJl65k

No comments:

Post a Comment