Sunday, December 22, 2013

Spencer is 5 Months

Spencer is growing so quickly! I can’t get over how quickly things are happening: he plays independently in his exersaucer, he can sit up to play for about a minute on his own, he loves spending time on his belly and really wants to crawl. Unfortunately, he’s not sleeping too well … I think he just wants to practice all his new skills. Or maybe he just wants to be with Alex … he is obsessed with Alex and is always scanning the room for him and trying to reach him. I love it! We’re introducing rice cereal and have given Spencer a small taste of sweet potatoes. He still isn’t much of a fan of formula or bottles, but at least we can trick him into drinking a little formula from a sippy cup.

Here are some pictures from earlier this month:

IMG_9106
IMG_9109
IMG_9158
IMG_9166
IMG_9170
IMG_9174

And now for my favorite part of this monthly post … Alex and Spencer side by side:

IMG_1157
Alex … 5.5 months
IMG_9175
Spencer … 5.5 months

And … since I’m so far behind on my blog, here’s a bonus video of Spencer:

No comments:

Post a Comment