Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hollywild Zoo

A few weeks ago, I took the boys to Hollywild Zoo in SC. We met my friend Amanda and her two kids. It was hot, but we had a blast! At least every other day, Alex says, “Tomorrow, we go to the zoo and see the bears. And we ride the school bus and feed the animals.” He had so much fun! We’ll definitely have to go back when it cools back off and the crazy Canadian Geese have moved on.

IMG_0650
Spencer didn’t even see the peacock, but Alex was a little worried. He tiptoed over and pushed the stroller out of the way so the peacock could get by.
IMG_0651
I got such a kick out of this guy! He was sticking out his tongue and blowing raspberries at me.
IMG_0652
Hot boy loving the safari bus ride!
IMG_0653
Hot baby boy had a blast, too!
IMG_0656
Throwing food to the goats and bison.
IMG_0657
I love this casual pose!
IMG_0660
Besties and babies!
IMG_0662
Another successful outing with the Ewings!

No comments:

Post a Comment