Monday, March 9, 2015

Ready for Spring!

We’ve been taking advantage of the sunshine and warmer weather by playing in the yard and visiting our favorite playgrounds. Alex is so excited that Spencer can run around the parks and go down the slides with him and Spencer is thrilled to not be stuck in a carrier or the stroller. Mommy has to work very hard now! I’ve set the bar high – two playgrounds in 3 days!

IMG_0557
Peek-a-boo!
IMG_0562
Just hanging out
IMG_0563
Crash!
IMG_0577
Feeding the ducks
IMG_0582
Having so much fun on the slide!
I experimented with the slow motion feature on my phone. Here’s a fun mash-up of the videos. I muted the videos since they sound very devilish in slow-mo!

The video will play in the emails. Click here instead.
IMG_0612
These two disasters made such a mess of their cheese and salsa at lunch that I stripped them down before buckling them in their seats. They found it hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment