Monday, October 5, 2015

Alex’s 4K Update

Alex is still having a blast in 4K! Ms. Sarah and Ms. Niki are wonderful and have already taught him so much! I think Alex most enjoys learning new games … Duck, Duck, Goose, Musical Chairs, and Red Light, Green Light are some of his favorites. He and his friends start impromptu games of Duck, Duck, Goose on the playground … I even played last week! Spencer and I went in to read books to the class last week. We both had a blast! Spencer had so much fun that he gets mad if I don’t get him out of the car when we get to school to get Alex. He thinks he should be playing on the playground too! Tomorrow, I start helping out during center time. Spencer will stay with our baby-sitter and I’ll spend 30 minutes at school on Tuesdays. I am so EXCITED!

Ms. Sarah and Ms. Niki try to take a lot of pictures during the school day. They share these pictures on their classroom blog at the end of the week. It has been wonderful! I love seeing Alex in action as a fly on the wall. Here are some of the pictures:

4k -  (11)
Another favorite activity - chasing Ryder (who always pushes the lawn mower).
4k -  (14)
I’m guessing this is an important boys only meeting?
4k -  (7)
Apple prints during “A” week. Alex had paint everywhere when I picked him up!
4k -  (18)
Alex and friends working on the light table.

4k -  (21)
Another “A” week activity … making an “A” into an apple.
4k -  (6)
Identifying numbers with his (gulp) “girl friend”. She runs fast like he does!
4k -  (20)
Practicing his name.
4k -  (9)
Alex won this musical “freeze” game. He was so proud!
4k -  (1)
Alex’s “B” week show and share … a Batman mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment