Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beautiful Weather and Alex’s Birthday

Over the weekend, Tim, Alex, my parents, and I went to Arlie Gardens. It was a nice day and Alex appreciated the chance to crawl around in more grass. Arlie Gardens puts up a bunch of Christmas lights and lets you walk through in the evenings. Since we didn't make it for an evening show, we walked through and imagined the park was lit up. Here are a few pictures of the 3 of us (this almost never happens ... thanks, Mom)!

IMG_3323   IMG_3338

To continue enjoying the great weather, Alex and I went to the beach Tuesday with our friends Sara and Lukas. Lukas is about 6 weeks younger than Alex and Sara is around my age, so we enjoy playing with them. The boys had a lot of fun exploring the beach and throwing sand at their mommies. Then on Wednesday ... Alex's birthday .... I took Alex to a park I hadn't had the chance to visit yet. Alex enjoyed sitting in the stroller while I walked on the walking path, then I let him play under the playground equipment. Apparently, wood chips are almost as much fun as sand!

IMG_3355   IMG_3358   IMG_3360

We also attempted a chair picture. This was difficult, as Alex has figured out how to rock on the chair! We had a lot of fun taking pictures and playing while waiting for Daddy to get home. Then ... it was present time again! Alex definitely enjoyed playing with his new tractor. Happy birthday, Alex!!

IMG_3352   IMG_3372   IMG_3377

No comments:

Post a Comment