Thursday, January 12, 2012

Looking More Like 2 Years, Not 13 Months!

Alex and I met his friends Corbin and Tyra Lilly (and their mommies) at a Wilmington city-run play center called Fit For Fun today. We've been a few times before, and have always had fun, but this was Alex's first time as a walker. As I looked back as the photos I took, I was floored at how big and old he looks! Maybe it was the outfit (thanks for the sweater Great-Aunt Mary), or maybe I just can't always tell how old he is because I see him 24/7 ... but he looks way older than his 13 months. Check it out ...

IMG_3786
Alex’s first motorcycle!

IMG_3784

IMG_3797
Having a blast banging on the drums.

IMG_3789
Mom, are you sure this is okay?

IMG_3794
Look at that tongue!

IMG_3798Eating some Goldfish.

IMG_3799
Why are you sharing my Goldfish?

IMG_3801
Drinking from his sippy cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment