Thursday, February 9, 2012

First Library Card & First Valentine’s Day Party

Wednesday was a very busy day for us. First, we went to story-time at the library, which is 20 minutes of read alouds and play at our local library. We've gone several times, but we haven't been able to check anything out because I didn't have my NC license yet. Now that I have it, I decided it was time to get a library card for us. Alex was very excited to visit the children's portion of the library and really wanted to pull every single book off every shelf. Luckily, I was able to convince him to just pick a few "Spot" books. I was so excited to bring these books home and read them with Alex - especially since I still remember checking them out as a kid and reading them to my sister.

IMG_3971 IMG_3969

Later in the day, we attended Alex's first Valentine's Day party! He even brought Valentines and decorated a bag for his own Valentines. Isn't that crazy? He had tons of fun watching the older kids in the MOMS Club running around and popping balloons. He was especially excited when the big girls would bring him a balloon to play with. *SIGH* He's getting so old and so big!!

IMG_3986

Gnawing on a Ritz Cracker.

IMG_3988

Watching the big kids pop balloons.

IMG_3997

Catch!

IMG_4004

Alex’s Valentine Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment