Monday, March 5, 2012

I Can Do It By Myself

Alex has always been a pretty independent little boy, but this is bordering on crazy! A few weeks ago, he was "helping" me fold his laundry. I looked down, and saw that he'd pulled out a pair of socks from the laundry basket and was attempting to put the socks on. He hasn't figured out that he has to do more than just lay the sock on his foot, but goodness, when did he grow up so fast? He also tries to put his shoes on in the same way. I finally caught him in the act ...

IMG_4147

Hmm, maybe Mom will take me outside if I put my shoes on.

IMG_4148

First the left one …

IMG_4149

…then the right one.

IMG_4150

They have to go on somehow!

IMG_4151

Wait a minute, you’re taking pictures!

IMG_4154

If I look really cute and relaxed, will you help me?

IMG_4157

Let me smell these shoes …

IMG_4158

…yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment