Monday, March 5, 2012

Nachos

I made nachos from leftover fajita filling for lunch Sunday while Alex was napping. Of course, he woke up in the middle of eating these nachos, so we figured we give him a taste. They were definitely a hit! It's taken a little while, but Alex is finally getting a little adventurous with food - especially if it's food I'm eating! So, for the first time in a long time, here are pictures of Alex ... with me! (I'm usually behind the camera, so it was nice to have some pictures taken of me, even if I hadn't showered!)

IMG_4180

Hey Mommy, I love you. May I have some nachos?

IMG_4182

Say cheese!

IMG_4184

More!

IMG_4189

Being silly.

IMG_4191

Being sillier.

IMG_4198

How do they eat with this thing?

IMG_4212

But I really want that fork!

IMG_4214

BUT I REALLY WANT THAT FORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment