Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Growth Spurt?

IMG_4560Alex has to be gearing up for a growth spurt ... every morning when I go in to get him, I'm afraid he will have burst through his pajamas like the Hulk when he's angry. He is eating sooo much and has to be about to grow a few inches over night. I'm used to having to beg Alex to eat, so you can imagine my surprise when every hour he's walking into the kitchen pointing at something else to eat. Then when I give him something, he devours it like he hasn't eaten all day. Check out what he ate over the course of a day yesterday: 1 container of yogurt, whole banana, toddler cereal bar, bowl of mac & cheese, Cheerios, 2 fruit pouches, 1/2 PBJ sandwich, 1/4 of a sweet potato and applesauce! Wow! I'm afraid for him to be a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment