Thursday, September 27, 2012

Getting Caught Up is Tough!

September has been a ridiculously busy month! By the end of this weekend, I will have helped throw two baby showers, attended an out-of-town bachelorette party, and played host to family 4 out of the last 5 weekends. Alex and I have attended play dates/events almost every morning, and we try to walk on the beach with Daddy after work a few times a week. That’s not even factoring in the grocery shopping and piles of laundry and dishes. I’m not complaining – we love having visitors and who doesn’t love a good baby shower and girls’ reunion/beach weekend? I’m just giving my excuse for the lack of posts lately. Don’t worry – I plan on devoting Monday’s nap time to catching up on this blog. I have some great posts in mind from the last 2 weeks. Make sure you visit us next week and enjoy yesterday’s beach pictures and video on my other post from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment