Monday, November 19, 2012

Last Day of Kindermusik

Today was our last day of Kindermusik for this session. Let me just say that Alex has come a long, long way! Remember my post about our first class? Alex was terrified as soon as we walked into the classroom, cried much of the time, and kept climbing me like I was a tree. Thankfully, it really only took one other class for him to get comfortable, and now he’s just a complete cheese! Since it was our last class, we were allowed to use cameras … yay!! I was able to get some great pictures and a video. We are excited to see what else we learn in Ms. Cindy’s next Kindermusik session in January.

IMG_6060
Tapping his sticks.
IMG_6061
Dancing with his friend, Ellie.
IMG_6067
Ms. Cindy is impressed with his floor tapping.
IMG_6072
So excited to have a scarf to wave.
IMG_6074
Alex and Ellie playing the drums.
IMG_6080
Being silly during story time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment