Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Aunt Kelsey Graduates!

Congratulations to Aunt Kelsey for graduating from White Knoll High School last weekend! I first met Kelsey in the fall of her 4th grade year – when she was 9 years old! So of course, I feel really old thinking of her as a graduate, and even older once I realized the students I taught my first year will be graduating next year! Wow!

Amber and Kelsey Tgiving 2006
Kelsey and me in the fall of 2006, about 2 years after we first met! (I couldn’t find an older pic.)

Even though Alex and I did not attend the commencement ceremony (read the previous post about the SC State Museum), we were able to meet up with the whole family immediately afterwards. We took some great family pics!

Alex and Kelsey
Aunt Kelsey and the next Strunck high school graduate!
Amber & Kelsey
Strunck siblings
If only it weren’t blurry … and if only I weren’t so short!

No comments:

Post a Comment