Thursday, June 27, 2013

Water Fun

I’ll be honest, I miss the beach! And I miss our constant beach breeze while playing under the house, in the shade, in the huge sandbox. Luckily, we have a nice patio that stays shaded for most of the day and a nice private backyard. While we haven’t gotten around to building a sandbox, Alex and I did get around to buying a new hose and setting up his sprinkler ring. He was a little unsure of the cold water at first, then my water baby was back!

IMG_7850
IMG_7851
 

I’ll have you know that I was also in my bathing suit, sitting in the water, and soaking up some sun! Alex eventually gave me quite a bath – I guess I deserve it for all the water I pour on him at bath time! If you plan on visiting anytime soon, you better bring a bathing suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment