Monday, August 12, 2013

Spencer is 1 month!

The 11th was Spencer’s 1 month birthday! I can’t believe how quickly time has gone by … and I can’t believe how much he has grown! He is still a great eater, as you can see from his almost 3 lb weight gain and is starting to spend more time alert, especially if it means watching Alex play.

Check out these statistics from his 1 month wellness check:

Height: 22cm … 66th %ile

Weight: 10 lbs, 8 oz … 61st %ile (gained almost 3 lbs since birth)

Head: 39.2 cm … 92nd %ile

IMG_8114
IMG_8122
IMG_8178

Just for fun, I’m going to post a picture of Alex at each month milestone next to a picture of Spencer so we can compare each month:

Alex 3 weeks
Alex, almost 1 month.
Spencer 1 month cropped
Spencer, 1 month.

I love my sweet, sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment