Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Alex has Mastered the Mouse

Alex has had a few colds this month, so we’ve been playing more computer games than usual to keep ourselves entertained. He loves playing on his Nexus tablet and my phone and can play all the games without any help. The one place he still needed help was with my laptop. Well, that all changed yesterday! He’s been clicking the button on the touchpad for months, but finally figured out how to use the touch pad to control the mouse. I’m both relieved and in trouble! He can play Curious George on his own, but now he always wants to play on my computer! This is a fun video to watch (and to tell the truth, he does better with the touchpad than several of my teachers did when I was their trainer!)

If you want to watch Alex playing the same games a year ago, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment