Monday, January 13, 2014

Sweet Potatoes

Well, it looks like Spencer is going to love sweet potatoes just as much as his big brother! Last week, we sat him down with some pureed sweet potatoes mixed with some breast milk, and he really seemed to enjoy it! Of course, I think his favorite part of the whole meal was grabbing the spoon away from Daddy and chewing on it. He sure is tricky to feed! He gets so excited when he sees the spoon, but doesn’t always do a good job of swallowing the food. I guess practice will make perfect!

IMG_9307
I feel like Spencer is asking Alex, “What are they going to do to me?”
IMG_9312
He’s not really sure what he’s supposed to do with his full mouth.
IMG_9315
Alex loves taking pictures with “his” camera. He’s actually taken some really good ones!
IMG_9319
Thanks, Daddy, I can take it from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment