Thursday, April 3, 2014

Monkey Joes

I finally took Alex to Monkey Joes last week. He was a little intimidated at first – it’s pretty loud in there with all the blowers and the music blaring – but he ended up having a blast. I couldn’t believe how quickly he took to climbing, and how high he was able to go! Of course, he always came down on his stomach. The only time I got him to go down on his booty was when I went down with him. Next time, I might have to pay for Spencer and bring him on some slides. I think he’d have so much fun!

IMG_9938
I wish this picture weren’t blurry – you can totally see Alex’s crush on Eva (who is also in our music class)
IMG_9942
Sliding down on his belly.
IMG_9947
Alex was SO proud of himself after climbing up the biggest slide there.
IMG_9948
Check out his climbing skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment