Friday, April 4, 2014

Nature Museum with Cerys & Ace

The boys and I met Amanda and her kiddos at the Charlotte Nature Museum yesterday. Alex and I have been there 2 or 3 times before, but it’s been quite a while. We had so much fun! We actually spent most of our time there playing on their tunnels and slides that are part of a “water cycle” exhibit. That worked out really well, because the babies were able to play, too!

IMG_9979
Spencer and Alex splashing in the water.
IMG_9982
Oops – I don’t think they were supposed to get in the sandbox.
IMG_9983
Spencer and Ace sharing the stethoscope on their way down the hall to find Alex and Cerys.
IMG_9992
Spencer was slapping the glass and yelling at the bushes.
IMG_9997
When we pulled up to the Nature Museum, Alex saw Cerys and said, “Yay, ,I so happy! I so happy I get to play with my friend.” I love that these two are growing up with each other!
IMG_1337
Say cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment