Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tree Park

Alex, Spencer, and I have joined another play group in hopes of meeting more people. Our first meeting was at a neighborhood park called Tree Park. The playground was nestled in a grove of trees, which was great for shade, and was made to look like it was built in an old oak. Alex and Spencer both had a blast and I was happy to enjoy some adult conversation after almost 2 weeks of being stuck in the house with sick people.

IMG_0318
The ground was made of very springy rubber mulch.
IMG_0317
I looked over and found Alex already at the top of the climbing wall. I was so impressed!
IMG_0325
Spencer had so much fun trying out all the slides (from the bottom, of course).
IMG_0331
So cute! Spencer found Alex.
IMG_0338
If only I had taken this picture a second later – it would have been perfect! Such a happy baby!
IMG_0340
Alex sliding down to find Spencer.
IMG_0342
My baby is getting too big!
IMG_0345
They were both too busy to look at the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment