Tuesday, September 30, 2014

This Little Dude

My little Spencer is such a handful these days! He is just full of confidence now that he’s been walking for a while. He also loves to be mischievous. You can see from the glint in his eye that’s he’s up to no good. Favorite things to do? Pull the safety covers out of electrical outlets and climb into things he has no business getting into. I mean, is the drawer under the stove really that exciting a place to play? Oh, and he loves to throw all his food to Kovu when he’d done eating. Good thing his smile lights up his entire face … that boy is just too cute!

IMG_0859.JPG (2)
The obsession with the drawer under the stove started with him pulling out my pans while I was cooking.
IMG_0874
Then, one day, he decided it was best to just climb in.
IMG_0878.JPG (2)
Then he got stuck. I wish I had gotten a picture with both of his feet in the air.
IMG_0889.JPG (2)
Today, he thought it’d be a good idea to climb into the (folded up) stroller while I was unloading groceries.
IMG_0854
Don’t worry, Mom, I’m not going to throw my yogurt bowl on the floor for Kovu.
IMG_0741.JPG (2)
Oh, she caught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment