Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spencer’s First Egg Hunt

A friend of ours invited us to a community egg hunt in Mt. Holly. Two baseball fields were covered in eggs … one for toddlers up to two, and the other for three-five year olds. Alex stayed with Miss Donna and Liam to tour a fire truck while I took Spencer down to the first ball field. Spencer was very concerned about leaving Alex, but Alex was too excited to notice. While we were waiting, I realized Spencer probably didn’t even know what to do! So, we practiced holding the basket and I tried to get him to admire the eggs through the fence. In the end, he ended up with 5 eggs (Alex only picked up two at his first egg hunt). After Spencer and I finished our hunt, we booked it over to the other field to cheer on Alex. He definitely filled his basket!

IMG_0808
Why is Mommy telling me to put eggs in here?
IMG_0809
So proud to hold his basket!
IMG_0856
Alex smiling in the fire truck while Spencer and I were egg hunting.
IMG_0821
Alex and his friends on the run!
IMG_0829
Figures I dressed them up but they wouldn’t look at the camera.
IMG_0853
Spencer, hanging with the big boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment