Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween 2015

Almost exactly 4 years ago, my first blog post was about Alex’s first Halloween. I may not post as often, but I’m still going strong! This is post #462! I’m proud of my work on this blog and hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I have! Here are the links to our other Halloween posts before I start on this year’s fun:

Halloween 2011Halloween 2012Halloween 2013Halloween 2014

When Aunt Beth and Unc found out we were dressing up as a Star Wars family this year, they decided to come up for the weekend and join in the fun. We had a great time carving jack-o-lanterns and trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. We were quite a hit walking around together! Beth made the costumes that she and Eric wore. I made mine and Spencer’s and we purchased Alex’s and Tim’s costumes. Tim made all the light sabers! It’s been a long process, but they turned out amazing!

IMG_2858
The boys drew the faces and Tim carved them out. They turned out awesome!
IMG_2964
Anakin Skywalker meets Darth Maul.
IMG_2956
Alex looking at a photo of Princess Leia after asking me, “Where is your costume?”
IMG_2970
Tim tricked out the Power Wheel once again!
IMG_2974
Princess Leia and Jabba the Hut
IMG_2980
Anakin Skywalker fighting Darth Maul, Queen Amidala, Princess Leia, Yoda, & Jabba the Hut.
IMG_3050
We had to pose at a house with Darth Vader in the front yard!
IMG_3092
We played in the cul-de-sac with the light sabers after we got back.
IMG_2894
Yoda was so happy to finally eat a treat! He had a blast this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment