Tuesday, January 29, 2013

U-Haul Fun

Now that we have been in our new house for over a week, I guess it’s time to get caught up with my blog posts! I won’t lie, I’m a little overwhelmed at the thought of it – especially when I think about how I haven’t even posted all our Christmas festivities! Hopefully I’ll get to that soon!

On the first morning of Moving Weekend, Alex was so excited to go with us to pick up the “big truck” that would be at his house for two days. His favorite thing about having the truck at his house was pushing his trucks (and a broom and his stroller) up the ramp and letting it roll back down. Oh the simple joys of being a toddler!

IMG_6679
IMG_6686
IMG_6688
 
On the second morning of Moving Weekend, Alex was even more excited to learn that he was RIDING in the “big truck” to his new house. Oh how fun! He was so excited after seeing his car seat set up in the U-Haul that he found the open driver side door and had climbed up into the truck and his car seat before we could even get to the truck. He and Daddy had a blast – eating donuts, Doritos, and dancing with the radio the whole way. Mommy had a blast listening to a book and not talking about every truck we passed along the way.
IMG_6704
IMG_6706
IMG_6707

No comments:

Post a Comment