Thursday, September 10, 2015

Alex’s 1st Day of 4-K!

Tuesday was Alex’s first day of 4K! He is still at Playwise Preschool Academy, but he is now going 4 days a week from 8:45-12:45. This is a pretty big change from last year when he went 2 days a week for only 3 hours. The other big change is that Daddy is driving him to school this year! Alex was counting down the days for school to start … and I kind of was too until the night before, then I couldn’t stop crying! The first morning, I was counting down the hours til Spencer and I could pick him back up! Spencer asked about Alex a few times, but I think he enjoyed playing with all the toys without Alex around!

Alex enjoyed his time at school this week, and I know it’s going to be a great year!

IMG_2396
Alex is excited to ride with Daddy to school!
IMG_2407
Ms. Sarah, Alex, and Ms. Niki at dismissal. Alex loves them already!
IMG_2408
Check out all of Alex’s hair! He also included a small (yellow) pond, grass, and leaves falling around him. I think someone is ready for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment