Friday, July 6, 2012

Introducing – the Art Room!

Alex and I probably venture out to Fit For Fun at least once a month. I love that they have so many things for Alex to explore and climb on, that it’s cheap, and that it’s all enclosed and feels so safe. Now I have one more thing to add – they have a great art room! I’ve tried to get Alex interested in the art room before, but he was always more intent on playing with the cars or trying to get outside. I guess this time around he realized it was too hot to be outside and was ready to give the art room another try. Thankfully, he was mostly interested in the markers this time – and not the finger paint. Alex likes to dive into the painting before I get his apron on, then quits in the middle and runs back out into the play room with the apron still on!

IMG_4945 IMG_4947
IMG_4949 IMG_4952
IMG_4953 IMG_4984
 
I took these picture for Tim. When I told him the cars at Fit For Fun have a little “gas station,” he said he used to have one for his car growing up. Alex discovered the gas and invented a new concept – a gas station that bring you the gas!
 
IMG_4942 IMG_4943
 

No comments:

Post a Comment