Thursday, July 26, 2012

More Art!

I guess Alex has decided that he is really interested in art. One of the first things he’ll do when we are outside is dump out all his sidewalk chalk and draw a picture. He also loves to throw the chalk all over the place, but at least we are making progress towards one day completing an art project!

IMG_5079
You are breaking my concentration!

IMG_5080
He had chalk all over him!

I also taped paper down to the kitchen table in front of Alex’s chair and let him color with his crayons. He was doing a particularly great job coloring when I tried to get a picture of him. In the two seconds it took me to grab my camera, he ended up tearing up all the paper. Needless to say, the new paper is taped down with packing tape!

IMG_5101

Look at the determination on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment