Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Our First Art Project

Last week, Alex and I did a little painting at Fit For Fun, and for the first time, he seemed really interested in it. So, while he was napping that day, I started looking on various other blogs for art ideas for toddlers. I found some really neat ideas that I’m really excited to try! Well, we tried our first project yesterday afternoon.  I made liquid sidewalk chalk from water, corn starch, and food coloring. I brought the paint and our “paint brushes” downstairs first, then brought Alex down. He sat right down and started dipping his fingers, Q-tips and cotton balls in the paint like he had been painting for years. The fun lasted long enough for me to take some pictures, then he started playing with the broom. Oh well, at least he went back and played with the paint a few more times! Here’s a peek at the fun!

100_0067 100_0070
IMG_4878 IMG_4873
IMG_4882

Alex’s masterpiece!

IMG_4881

No comments:

Post a Comment