Monday, December 10, 2012

Alex’s 2nd Birthday

Alex’s birthday was Friday, and man have we been busy celebrating! My parents came in to town Thursday night to be around to help me prepare for Alex’s birthday party and to (of course!) celebrate Alex’s special day. Friday we went to the park, met Daddy for lunch, and celebrated more when he got home from work. Saturday, we had 11 of Alex’s friends over (plus parents!) for a construction-themed party. We had loads of fun! Rather than blabbing too much over all the details, I put together a slide-show to show off all our fun (the slideshow doesn’t work on mobile devices, so you’ll need to check it out on a computer):

If you would like copies of any of these pictures, send me an email, and I’ll share the web album with you.

We go for Alex’s 2 year wellness check on Wednesday, so I’ll post all his stats then! I can’t wait to see what Dr. May thinks of our big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment