Saturday, December 22, 2012

First Professional Haircut

I’ve managed to cut Alex’s hair twice – just enough to even everything up while his hair decided to (finally) grow in and thicken up. Both times I cried, and I saved his hair for his memory book. Now that he has a thick head of crazy curls, they’ve actually gotten hard to manage, especially in the back. If I could keep him out of his car seat and from sleeping on his back, I wouldn’t have a problem. Obviously, both would be impossible, so I decided to take him to Ribbet, the local kid’s salon. They were awesome! His stylist let him sit in a car, watch a movie, and gave him a lollipop when she was finished. She was very quick, capable, and impressed with his good behavior!

IMG_6473
He was not so thrilled about wearing a cape.

IMG_6475
I love the look he’s giving her.

IMG_6477
He’s decided things aren’t so bad.

IMG_6478
What a neat set-up!

After running errands, skipping a bath, and sleeping all night, his hair still looks great – no squirrels’ nests in the morning anymore!

hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment