Monday, April 29, 2013

Feeding Dinosaurs and Ducks

We spent lots of outdoors time with Baba and Papa last week. I guess we were getting in all the sun we could before this crazy wet weekend we just had.

Alex had a lot of fun showing Baba all his tricks in the back yard. They played games like: 1,2,3 run down the hill, or 1,2,3 run and throw pine straw in the air. We also created a really awesome system of roads and railroad tracks on the patio with sidewalk chalk. I’m so bummed that I didn’t take a picture before the rain washed everything away. At least I did get a picture of Alex helping his dinosaur (which used to be Tim’s) eat a tree:

IMG_7415

While waiting for Papa to drive up on Thursday, we explored a park in the neighboring county and stopped by a consignment store for a little shopping. Good thing I always travel with a bag of goldfish, because Alex really wanted to feed the ducks that were following him around.

IMG_7423
IMG_7425
 
Big big thanks go to my parents for cutting the grass, weed-whacking, pulling up weeds, changing the air filters and generally taking care of Alex and me (and baby!) while Tim was in Mexico! I was relieved to have extra hands around and Tim was glad to have the clover in the backyard cut before our 2 inch rainfall this past weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment