Thursday, April 11, 2013

Playing With Food

Sometimes, we get pretty creative when it comes to convincing Alex to eat. It’s not even that he won’t eat – he just prefers a pretty limited diet. Daddy started this trick the other morning with waffles and Alex insisted we continue the tradition with his strawberries and bagel.

IMG_7260
IMG_7261

Another “let’s play with our food” moment came earlier this week when I finally succumbed to the terrible cold Daddy and Alex had last week/weekend. As beautiful as it was outside earlier this week, I couldn’t bring myself to face the pollen, or even to spend much time off the couch. So … we turned the Mega Bloks table into a construction zone…complete with a big box of stale Cheerios!

IMG_7263
I’m so glad my mom suggested this table over my original idea of a cookie sheet on a towel!
IMG_7276
Almost every vehicle had a turn with the Cheerios – as did Alex.
IMG_7277
At some point, Alex decided Kovu must want Cheerios.
The entire downstairs was covered in Cheerios! Thank goodness for our furry vacuum cleaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment