Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Another Big Boy Hair Cut

I think this is the shortest I’ve had my big boy’s hair cut. Thankfully, you can still see lots of curls, but the bleached blonde from last summer is all gone. Of course, considering how much Alex loves playing in our yard, I don’t think it’ll take too long for his locks to lighten up. Here are pictures from yesterday’s trip to the salon, Snip-Its, and today’s adventure at a play place called Kidz Play Here.

IMG_6979
Tim was so amazed at how willingly Alex sat in the chair for his hair cut. Of course, there was a tv for him to watch, which always turns him into a zombie.

IMG_6986
Proud of his hard work setting up “lunch” for his Mommy. Check out his darker, shorter curls.

IMG_6987
At least his curls still look lighter with the sun shining on them.

IMG_6988
What a fun train table!

2 comments:

  1. My gosh! I have yet to even take Corbin to have his hair cut anywhere I keep trimming it myself :/ I am not so sure I could be as strong as you and cut it so short (and it isnt even that short!). Loran teases Corbin when I buzz his hair at home and asks him if he wants mommy to cut his hair and I always scream NO before he can answer lol. Hopefully I can build the courage because I am sure I am messing up all kinds of stuff when I trim it. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Shae! I did trim Alex's hair twice when it was first coming in, just to even things up, but the matting in the back from sleeping and the car seat, plus the hair in his eyes, was driving us all crazy. Poor thing would look so confused while wiping the hair out of his eyes, because he didn't know what was bothering him. This cut is definitely a little too short for me, but it sure is easier to manage! Corbin's hair is beautiful, and I don't blame you for keeping it long while he lets you!

      Delete